Meet Sandy Severson
I believe my nearly 30 years of experience make the purchase or refinance process seamless for our Bell Bank customers. The most rewarding part of my job is to assist my customers with obtaining their dream of homeownership. Outside of work, I enjoy spending time with family and friends, playing the piano, biking and golfing.
Our process is smooth and simple from start to finish:
- Talk with me. I will work with you to help you determine your financing options and answer all your questions.
- Apply Online. Complete your mortgage application at your convenience through our online application.
- Work together through final approval. From the time your application is received, I work with you to ensure you move through the process checkpoints to final approval.
- Closing on your loan. Prior to loan closing, I will review the Closing Disclosure, funds needed and documentation to bring to close with you. On closing day the final documents are signed at the title company and you receive the keys to your new home!
Home Financing Calculators
- Should I refinance?
- How much will my fixed rate mortgage payment be?
- How much will my adjustable rate mortgage payments be?
- How much will my payments be for a balloon mortgage?
- Should I rent or buy?
- Which mortgage is better for me?
- How much will I save by increasing my mortgage payment?
- How much mortgage might I qualify for?
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I consolidate my loans?
Let Bell Bank Mortgage keep an eye on interest rates so that you don't have to! Sign up for Rate Watch and we'll email you when rates reach your goal or if you prefer, we'll email current rate information on a regular basis.
Home Construction Loans
You talked about it, dreamed about it, and now you’re ready to build your new home. Let us make the process a smooth one, from your construction loan to permanent home financing. Build on our experience to help bring your dream home to life. Our home construction lenders offer you:
- Experience – We know the neighborhoods, local contractors and subcontractors, construction processes, costs and loan options.
- Flexibility – We can work with contractors, or directly with you as the general contractor.
- Credibility – We work with reputable, licensed builders.
- Economy – We offer competitive rates on loan options that fit you, with local underwriting and processing.
- Simplicity – We team up to create a smooth transition from your construction loan to permanent home financing.
If you are interested in talking about a home construction loan, just give me a call.